Welcome to Covenant Patient Advocate Organization. We are a non-profit 501(C)3 organization.
We are able to offer health and wellness education and assistance on a personal level. We assist families with elderly concerns, medical bill review and appeals and health and wellness coaching and education. We can provide funding in order to assist you whether you are uninsured or under insured. We will provide services on a sliding scale fee..
Professionals dedicated to listening
Covenant Patient Advocate Organization is focused on providing high-quality service and customer and patient satisfaction. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us.
We will assist patients through diagnosis and treatment of disease -- whether that means helping them coordinate with the medical professionals, working with them to make treatment choices, or even helping them find the right doctors to help them.
We will act as your liaison or advocate during this critical time of life.
We will help coordinate medical, home health or elder care forms of assistance. Covenant provides mediation and negotiation to solve issues with access to medical care or treatment.
Covenant also will assist you in obtaining your prescriptions and durable medical products.
Maintain Independent Living in Your Own Home
Active older adults now have an exciting lifestyle option. You can enjoy the peace of mind and independence that come with living in your own home and sharing life’s journey with caring friends in familiar surroundings.
Covenant is also an affordable solution for older individuals or couples capable of managing their physical needs, but who require non-medical assistance, light housework, meal preparation, companionship in order to remain in their homes, running errands and/or picking up prescriptions for them.
Our services can be arranged for as little as a few, or as many as 24 hours a day. Care is available seven days a week, including holidays.
Covenant Patient Advocate Organization is a professional service that helps you manage your personal life and lends a hand with frustrating and time-consuming errands, patient safety, chores, and household management.
We can also assist with the insurance and billing, insurance appeals, plus Medicare and Medicaid. We believe knowledge is power.
Too often, navigating the maze of health care is confusing!
- We may get referred from specialist to specialist in search of answers with no one professional or group of professionals looking at the big picture.
- We may get confused by filing insurance claims, or simply figuring out which health insurance company or Medicare plans to choose.
- Sometimes we just need someone to explain terminology.
- Other times we need someone to accompany us to the doctor's office or to sit with us in the hospital.
- Our medical bills may be inaccurate and need to be negotiated.
- Adult children of older parents may live out of town and need to find someone who can assist a parent whose health is failing.
- Patients who have been injured or made sicker by providers may seek information about privacy breaches or malpractice.
Covenant provides patient, medical, billing or elderly advocates, a patient navigator, a health coach, dietitian -- an objective professional who has spent time tackling the challenges and problems that crop up as patients seek the care they need, and who can make that path easier for those patients and caregivers who need help.
Covenant Patient Advocate will:
- Act on your behalf to review complaints, concerns, inquiries, and needs, and
- Advocate for patient rights
- Promote good customer service
- Help facilitate quality patient care
We help patients take the responsibility they need to take to get the health care they deserve.
But sometimes that responsibility needs to be shared with someone else, someone who understands the nuances and potential pitfalls of the system, that's where the professionals of Covenant Patient Advocate Organization can help you every step of the way.
We cover Middle and West Tennessee for in home services. Our advocates, liaisons, health coaches and billing and insurance representatives can assist with other services anywhere in the United States by phone and Internet and Skype.
Debra Poppelaars MPA, CEO/Executive Director